Collection and Use of Information
For each visitor to our website, our Web server automatically recognizes and collects the domain name of your internet provider (but not your email address), which does not identify you personally. This information may be used to improve the content and usefulness of our website and for marketing purposes.
We also collect, retain in our database, and use information voluntarily provided by you under the following circumstances:
- If you participate in an online survey, we may collect information, which will be used for internal and marketing purposes. We may also collect voluntarily-provided information, which we may use to send you information about our products and services, but we will not share, sell, or rent any personally-identifiable information to others for marketing, or for any other purpose.
- If you request services, products, or other information through this website, this will generally involve collecting information from you, including contact information (for example: name, address, telephone number, email address, and any other information that might facilitate contacting you) and financial information (for example, payment card number, bank account number, and any other information that might facilitate collecting payment from or making payment to you), which will be used to fulfill requests for such services or products.
- If you register to submit or post messages in any forum under The CrowdHub Group through this website, such as a message board or chat room, we will collect and use your contact information for the purposes of maintaining your account in our system. Additionally, when posting messages on message boards or chat rooms, we will post your name (not an alias) with your message.
- If you register for a seminar or order other products or services through our website, we will collect contact information and may collect financial information from you, to facilitate the registration process. We may provide your contact information, but not your financial information, to the speakers who are presenting at the seminar(s) you registered to attend, for administrative purposes and to allow them to communicate with you. To obtain the names of speakers with whom we shared your contact information, please submit a request in writing, by email or mail. We may also provide your contact information and financial information to third parties who perform marketing, administrative, or other functions for The CrowdHub Group. Our contracts with such third parties specify that they are not to use your contact information and financial information for any other purpose than providing The CrowdHub Group the contracted services.
- If you correspond with The CrowdHub Group via email, we collect your email address and the content of the email, which will be used to address issues raised by you or to respond appropriately.
In addition to the uses noted above, The CrowdHub Group may use your contact information to communicate with you. We may also combine personally identifiable information obtained through this website with personally identifiable information from other sources, in order to communicate more effectively with you. Please notify us in writing if you do not wish to be marketed to by The CrowdHub Group Pte Ltd or related third parties. You can opt out from our email newsletters and other communications through the link at the bottom of every email we send you.
Affiliate Information: From time to time, The CrowdHub Group may obtain from its affiliates the contact information of individuals who may be interested in the industry information and / or services that we provide.
The CrowdHub Group may also disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena.
Any personally identifiable information that you provide may be transferred in a merger, acquisition, restructuring, or other corporate transaction involving The CrowdHub Group or its assets.
Changes and Modifications
Security of The CrowdHub Group’s website
The CrowdHub Group cares about your safety and security on our website. We redirect visitors to a more secure server to transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, and take precautions against physical and electronic intrusion to protect against loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from visitors to our website or from correspondence or other documents. The CrowdHub Group cannot, however, guarantee the security of information collected through this website or stored in its data systems, the accuracy of the information posted on or accessed through this website, or that the site is error- and virus-free.
Updating Your Information
Upon written request, we will provide you with the Contact Information and Financial Information that we have collected and maintained about you. You can obtain, review and/or update this information by writing to us at the email or postal address on this page.
This website may contain links to other sites. The CrowdHub Group has no control over the information and privacy policies and practices of those websites, and is not responsible for their content, collection and use of information, or freedom from error or viruses. It is your responsibility to recognise, by paying attention to your browser’s address bar, when you are leaving The CrowdHub Group’s site.
The CrowdHub Group is not responsible for any collection or use of information that an outside ad server may have collected from you.